Sunday 4 March 2012

Busy BB's

Another BB workshop coming up next Sunday! Plenty of work to share whilst making too, with 'Curiously Enough' coming up at Ruskin Mill in June and preparations well under-way, 'Suited' for Stroud in 2013 and now another exciting opportunity for June to August this year, 'Mending my Ways' at Musgrove Hospital, Taunton.  Busy BB's I reckon!!

At an early meeting this year we were all anticipating the arrival of Amy's baby - Amy Houghton was a BB (you can also see her work on Tweave) and Alison and I wanted to make a special wrapping blanket. This meant teaching myself to crochet, and there are some amazing blogs out there for inspiration (will ask to link one) . I made lots and lots of granny squares and Alison designed and constructed the blanket, including a wonderful edging. A BB collaboration - and a special present.

No comments:

Post a Comment